Find out how creating a “List of 50,” will help you to find your perfect partner, and get exactly the relationship you want.
Most people think finding the right person should “just happen.” They depend on “the luck of the draw,” and typically end up with the next bozo in line.
The “cure” is a focused, clear, and direct approach to the whole “finding a partner” enterprise. It requires thought, persistence, and logic.
You must learn how to focus in on getting what you want, as opposed to settling for “almost, but not quite.”
Rather than leave any of this to chance, I developed
The List of 50.
“The List of 50” is the key to finding Your Perfect Partner.
Here is what else you will discover once you get your hands on this book:
- practical, step-by-step ways to do what works and to stop doing what doesn’t when it comes to finding a new relationship.
- the inside validation exercise – how to condition yourself to do the opposite of what people in failed relationships do time and time again
- three cultural myths that get in the way of relationship success
- Are you in love? How to tell the difference between lust and the real thing
- the data filtering principle – the reason you keep getting into dead-end relationships (and how to change this forever)
- why “taking your chances” is the worst way of finding your ideal partner (and you’ll discover a much better alternative)
- how to ‘police the language’ in your List of 50 – ways to say what you want, clearly and specifically
- are you really ready for a new relationship? Your answer may surprise you!
- Why friends are good models for lovers