Book Title: Living Life in Growing Orbits
Author: (Wayne C. Allen)
Living Life in Growing Orbits is a Workbook for people seeking clarity and focus. In an often confusing world, pure, simple, and focused guidance is required.
Living Life in Growing Orbits is a guidebook for discovering who you are, and more, importantly, the tool you need to become fully yourself.
- If you are wondering what, specifically, to do to learn more about who you are, who you might be, and about your place in the world, this book is for you.
- If you have read books on wholeness, personal responsibility, or spiritual insight, and then have wondered, “What’s next?” — this book is for you.
- If you seek wholeness, but are unclear on how to begin , this book is for you.
- If you want elegant, day-by-day guidance to maintain a practice designed to open your eyes, your heart, your mind and Spirit, this book is for you!
In 52 weeks, you will have found direction and purpose, as you explore the meaning of centered, meaning-filled, and “present” living. With weekly thoughts, and daily meditations and projects, Living Life in Growing Orbits: 52 Weeks to Wholeness will change your life.
Select one or more:
–> Read a Sample
–> Read More Reviews
Available formats: Living Life in Growing Orbits
* Paperback, 229 pages ** Kindle, other digital E-books
* Publisher: The Phoenix Centre Press (Revised December 2015)
* Language: English
Paperback: $20.00, Kindle, other digital editions $2.99
Purchase paperback from Createspace
Purchase paperback from Amazon.com
Purchase Kindle Version from Amazon.com
Purchase digital versions (Apple, Nook, Kobo, etc.) from this page