Elegant, Intimate Relating is an art. It requires attention, focus and persistence. My new book, The. Best. Relationship. Ever., is packed with guidance, exercises, and directions for drastically improving your relationship.
As you read, you will discover:
- 8 reasons you’ve failed at relating — we examine what goes wrong
- 3 problems people have with communication — once you know what doesn’t work, you’re ready for what does!
- Sam and Sally, and learn how to really mess up a relationship! — you see their mis-steps, and learn from them.
- how “labelling” your partner gets in the way of Elegant, Intimate Relating. You’ll see that Elegant, Intimate Relating means no judging and blaming.
- a brand new model for being in relationship, called Elegant, Intimate Relating.
- the rules and practice of dialogue. Each conversation is worthy of doing well!
- what to do, and when. You’ll have the tools you need, right in front of you.
--- Bennet Wong, MD, FRCP(c), DLitt
--- Jock McKeen, MD, LicAc(UK), DLitt
Select one or more:
--> Read a Sample
--> Read More Reviews
Debashis Dutta, professor,
Human Services Foundation Program,
Conestoga College, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
The. Best. Relationship. Ever. is a gem of a book on relating honestly, deeply, and elegantly. Based on years of handling and experiencing relationships, the book is written in trademark Wayne style : simple, personal, funny and profound. You can see yourself nodding in agreement, mentally rolling your eyes at the things that you do being now reflected in the book, and smiling because hey, the book understands you really well.
That’s what makes this book so special. That it talks to you. It seems to know you deep within your mind where all relationships begin. You are walking together to make the best relationship ever possible. For you.
Wayne outright tells you how it is : “Though the number of people in a traditional relationship is two, there is only one person that can change how you relate to your partner. You!”
So this book is neither a tool to change your partner, nor finding new ways to blame them, nor about discovering fresh excuses for your relationship being the way it is.
As Wayne puts it: “we are going for a walk into 100% responsibility.”
You learn – and more importantly, realise, that real, beautiful, honest and fulfilling relationships start with relating more deeply and intimately with yourself. That work on any relationship has to begin with work on yourself. That in order to have the best relationship ever you need to approach it with integrity, maturity, elegance and total responsibility. The book offers you several workable tools and techniques that enable you to actually experience better relationships – and does so in a manner that prods your common sense and tickles your funny bone in good measure.
Thank you Wayne C Allen for this remarkably intuitive and refreshing read. All relationships deserve this book.
~ Sharmila Bhosale