Darbella and I were asked to lead a 3-hour seminar on alternatives to drugs for pain management for Ontario's Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB.) At the end of the seminar, we offered to run an all day workshop. We developed a book and CD package that became the backbone of the program.
The book from the package has been re-worked to be of benefit to anyone who wishes to gain (or regain) flexibility, freedom of movement, and peace of mind, and we've taken the videos from the DVD and put them online, for you to use as guides.
Here's what's in the program:
- You will discover powerful Zen Meditation and Mindfulness relaxation techniques, geared toward finding inner peace and tranquility.
- We will explore traditional Eastern approaches to the movement of Qi Energy.
- You will discover two yoga sets designed to increase your flexibility and level of relaxation.
- We will show how to breathe efficiently and deeply.
- We will help you to see your body's holding patterns, to learn to adjust your body, to compensate for injuries, and to reset yourself to "neutral."
- We will teach you Qi Gong techniques that will allow you to develop and strengthen your Qi, as a healing, calming, and meditative force.
We've put a short video on the Information page, so have a look, and order the set—it's for anyone wanting to establish a Meditation Practice, too!
This book is available as a pdf e-book, with access to online videos
Special Price!!! - $21.00 (40% discount)
Availability: In Stock.